Animoca Brands and Atari strengthen partnership via REVV and ATRI Token Swaps
12 October 2020: Animoca Brands Corporation Limited (“Animoca Brands” or the “Company”) and Atari SA (XPAR: ATA, NASDAQ: PONGF, “Atari”) announce that they are strengthening the partnership between the two companies and their respective tokens, including the REVV and ATRI tokens, via token swaps.
In addition to the existing areas of collaboration between the two companies (for details, please refer to the announcement of 4 August 2020), Atari’s classic motorsport video game properties Night Driver and Fatal Run will be included in Animoca Brands’ REVV ecosystem, with details to be provided at a later date.
Animoca Brands and Atari have agreed to swap US$625,000 worth of each other’s tokens. Atari will provide 7,812,500 ATRI, in return for which Animoca Brands will provide 5,000,000 REVV (at a price of US$0.025 per token), plus a combination of its other tokens in the process of being listed.
90% of each token type will be locked for 18 months as from the date of delivery, and the remaining 10% of each token type will be unlocked on the first day that the token lists on an exchange.
The Atari Token (ATRI) is an ERC20 token based on Ethereum. Its primary objective is to be a utility token of reference for the interactive entertainment industry. The Atari Token has many uses, from facilitating smart contracts to expanding and protecting in-game monetization and assets. Atari is currently organizing a third round presale of the Atari Token at a price of US$0.16 per token. A public sale with Bitcoin.com, followed by a listing on that exchange, is scheduled for November 2020. More information is available at https://www.atarichain.com.
The REVV Token (REVV) is the ERC-20 utility token that serves as the primary currency in motorsport blockchain games by Animoca Brands. REVV is designed to enable true digital ownership of game assets, giving players freedom and control over in-game content. Supporting games include F1® Delta Time, an upcoming blockchain game based on MotoGP™ (initial features releasing in Q4 2020), and another blockchain game based on a global racing franchise that will be announced soon. REVV is currently available for purchase on multiple exchanges and from its website www.revvmotorsport.com.
Atari is an interactive entertainment company. As an iconic brand that transcends generations and audiences, the company is globally recognized for its multi-platform, interactive entertainment and licensed products. Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world-renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, and RollerCoaster Tycoon®. Atari has offices in New York and Paris. Visit us online at www.Atari.com.
About Animoca Brands
Animoca Brands is a leader in the field of digital entertainment, specializing in blockchain, gamification, and artificial intelligence technologies to develop and publish a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token, games such as The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes, as well as products utilizing popular intellectual properties such as Formula 1®, Marvel, Garfield, Snoopy, Thomas & Friends™, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Doraemon. Animoca Brands’ portfolio of blockchain investments and partnerships includes Lucid Sight, Dapper Labs (creators of CryptoKitties), WAX, Harmony, and Decentraland. The Company is based in Hong Kong, United States, South Korea, Finland, Argentina, and the Czech Republic. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or get updates by following Animoca Brands on Facebook or Twitter.